Looking for a Speaker, Brand Awareness Host, Writer or establishing a Brand Partnership? Here’s why you should book Carrie Pink, Your Financial Stylist
Carrie is a financial lifestyle coach, writer, blogger, speaker and engaging teacher of financial education. This married mom of 5, is a respected talent, media personality, influencer, motivational speaker and personal finance expert who has been featured on numerous media outlets.
Invite her to speak to your group or host your next brand awareness event, conference or retreat. She has worked successfully with groups as small as 10 up to audiences of 200+ attendees, including government agencies, brands, women’s organizations, nonprofits, foundations, youth groups, high schools and colleges.
Brand Partnerships & Influencer Opportunities
Her previous clients for speaking engagements include, St Hope Leadership Academy, LIM College, NYC Department of Probation, National Coalition of Negro Women, The Stewart Foundation, The Boys & Girls Club and she has spoken at over 50 other events around the country.
Carrie uses personal anecdotes and simple analogies to unfold complex situations group members may be facing personally or professionally. She motivates and inspires groups to take action with key takeaways that are easily implemented to help enhance their lives or free themselves from a rut immediately.
Whether in workshop or seminar form, Carrie’s chats can cover a multitude of topics, while always remaining powerful and engaging. The topics highlighted below can be delivered as a keynote, breakout session, workshop, webinar or series of live classes. Customized themes and virtual programs can also be developed at your request.
- Five Ways to Free Your Finances
- Kids or Teens and Their Money
- Financial Literacy 101 (1-8 sessions)
- Facing a new beginning (Commencement Talk)
- Motherhood, your other full time job!
- Choosing between your family and your career
- The Leap into Entrepreneurship
(All presentations are tailored to fit each client’s needs)
Speaking Fees and Policies?
These fees are value-based and reflect a commitment to help your audience create their best lives through fun, interactive engagement.
Speaking Fee Schedule:
- $75 Conference Call /Skype Video Chat (15 -30 minutes virtual talk)
- $150 Lunchtime chat (30 min to 1 hour group talk)
- $200 Panel Discussion with Q & A (45 min panel + Q & A)
- $250 Workshop, Seminar or Break Out Session (1 to 2 hours)
- $500 Financial Literacy Course (half day session excludes travel costs)
- $1000 Financial Literacy Workshop (full day session excluded travel costs)
- $1500 Keynote Address
- $1700 Keynote Address plus ONE breakout session (save $50)
- $2000 Keynote plus THREE breakout sessions (save $250)
Your Investment Includes:
- A personal phone consultation up to 60 minutes with me prior to your event
- Planning time, including conference calls with meeting organizers as needed
- Development of customized, interactive content to meet your specific event objectives
- Handout or worksheet, if requested
- PowerPoint presentation, if requested
- Giveaways for select number of or all participants as requested
- Delivery of the presentation
Marketing and Social Media engagement (in conjunction with your organization)
Influencer and Brand Partnerships: (Full Media Kit Here)
Articles and Reviews:
- Carrie currently writes/has written, been featured on or selected to speak on several media outlets including but not limited to: The Huffington Post, Hello Beautiful, News One and NY Daily News etc. If you’re interested in hiring Carrie to write an article, product & services review, please make a request at least 5 days in advance of the post submission date.
- Carrie is a recognized influencer with over 11,000 active followers & friends via her social media outlets on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and her blog
- I can help you create a robust engaging event that bring awareness to you brand, expand or expose your product or services to a new audience segment.
- I will help you with the concept, finding vendors, sending invites, building anticipation, and event hosting the day of